To effectively and efficiently run the department and improve work environment, achieve the college mission through engaging yourself in teaching, research, academic counseling, administrative, and other academic duties assigned by the university.
Duties & Responsibilities as of Faculty member:
- Teaching the designated courses and perform the established teaching hours in accordance with Al Yamamah University regulations.
- Preparing course syllabi and teaching materials and maintaining current course syllabi, etc.
- Assist with student advisement and monitor student progress; advising students on matters regarding academic, curricular and careers and holding regular office hours.
- Commit to attend and teach curriculum in a timely manner. Planning in class team activities and assignments and constructing and grading student assessments, and preparing examinations.
- Keeping students records and maintain accurate records of class attendance and grades Supervising projects and internships.
- Attend the department and college periodical meetings; contribute with ideas that will help to improve the scientific and administrative performance of the department.
- Continuously maintaining and improving the quality of the courses being taught and provide inputs to curriculum changes and to improve the overall quality of education.
- Participate in research activities and academic counseling and scientific committees.
- Actively participate in the department, college and university community services’ activities under the supervision of department head.
- Graduate degree (master, PhD) from an accredited university and recognized by Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia, preference will be given to PhD holders and Saudi citizen.
- A minimum of two years of experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficiency of English language.
To Apply: Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org