Job Title: Faculty Member
Unit / Department: LAW
To effectively and efficiently run the department and improve work environment, achieve the college mission through engaged in teaching, research, academic counseling, administrative, and other academic duties assigned by the university.
Duties & Responsibilities as of Faculty member:
- Teaching the designated courses and perform the established teaching hours in accordance with
Al Yamamah University regulations.
- Preparing course syllabi and teaching materials and maintaining current course syllabi,
Indicating course objectives and submit to the department head or dean and students. Syllabi should follow YU template approved by department head or the dean.
- Assist with student advisement and monitor student progress; advising students on matters regarding academic, curricular and careers and holding regular office hours.
- Commit to attend and teach curriculum in a timely manner and not to change the time and location of lectures without coordination with the department head or dean of college. Planning in class team activities and assignments and the constructing and grading student assessments, and preparing examinations.
- Keeping students records and maintain accurate records of class attendance and grades andSubmit accurate grade reports and other requested administrative information promptly according to college or department due dates.
- Supervising projects and internships.
- Attend the department and college periodical meetings; contribute with ideas that will help to improve the scientific and administrative performance of the department.
- Continuously maintaining and improving the quality of the courses being taught and provide inputs to curriculum changes and to improve the overall quality of education.
- Participate in research activities and academic counseling and scientific committees as assigned by the college.
- Submit all reports and documents required by NCAAA such as Course reports and course specifications.
- Actively participate in the department, college and university community services’ activities under the supervision of department head.
- Graduate degree (master, PhD) from an accredited university and recognized by Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia, preference will be given to PhD holders and Saudi citizen.
- A minimum of two years of experience, exceptional for this condition by the college or the deanship. And a minimum of three years in legal office
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficiency of English as either a mother language or country of graduation.
Added Value Points:
- Candidate’s previous experience in the Middle East in general and GCC countries
in particular is also an added bonus.
- Industrial experience is considered as an added bonus
Note: Please Upload CV in PDF and rename the CV file as (CV_Name_Law.pdf).